Follow these simple guidelines to make sure you are an Eco-friendly diver.
- Respect the marine environment.
- Do not chase, harass or try to ride marine life.
- Do not remove anything living or dead from the water (except recent trash).
- Do not throw anything overboard.
- Do not feed marine life. It changes natural behavior and diet.
- Leave historical artifacts undisturbed to allow future divers to enjoy them.
- Maintain good buoyancy control - Do not stand or kneel on the bottom, except where there is sand.
- Secure all gauges so that they cannot get caught on or drag along the bottom.
- Do not wear gloves unless you are going up or down a mooring line or wreck diving.
- Always pass seaward of Marine Park mooring buoys, and always steer clear of dive vessels.
- Always place 'diver down' flag when diving.
- Never leave your vessel unattended.